The Helly Hansen Ludvika Jacket is exactly what you need. This stylish two-tone waterproof jacket is fully breathable, allowing you to remain cool under tough work conditions. Designed to conform to industry standards EN471, EN343 and EN342, the Helly Tech-insulated high-vis is packed with features optimised for the busy working man - just remember that the reflective tape puts you in the spotlight, so the days of idle chat and unscheduled tea breaks are sadly over. The Helly Hansen Ludvika High Visibility Jacket comes with two primary hand pockets with zip closures and flaps, and there are also a pair of handy chest pockets for pens and steno pads. Indeed, the right chest pocket itself even contains an additional pocket for a mobile phone. While ensuring you remain conspicuous at all times, the jacket is also oil-repellent, and has taped seams for extra strength and security. Meanwhile, storm flaps with Velcro closure will stand you in good stead should a harsh wind pinion you between cold and colder. This one has zip ventilation under the arms, and can be suitably tightened using the hem's draw-cord adjustment. A visibly great jacket.
• Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester, 200gsm.
• 2 chest pocket with zip closure.
• Contrast colour: 100% PU coated Nylon, 160gsm.
• 2 hand pockets with zip closure under flaps.
• Padded lining: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
• Mobile pocket with pen pocket on right chest.
• Lining: 100% Nylon.
• Map pocket under storm flap.
• Taped seams, Oil repellent.
• Zip ventilation under arms.
• click.on™ loops for accessories under flaps.
• Storm flap with zipper and Velcro closure.
• Detachable hood with drawcord adjustment.
• Hood made for helmet
• Drawcord at waist & hem, Extended back.
• Elastic cuffs with velcro adjustment.
• Inside zipper for enter inside of the jacket.
€149.00 Regular Price